Tubular device designed to be inserted into the trachea through the oral/nasal cavity to secure the airway and maintain the gas exchange in the lungs.
- Made from non-toxic, clear, transparent, thermoresistant medical grade PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride).
- Fitted with standard 15 mm connector for attachments to all standard ventilatory circuits in operation theaters or intensive care units.
- Graduated markings to display distance from the tip.
- Well marked to indicate the internal/external diameter.
- Nasoral tip suitable for both nasal and oral intubation.
- Full length radio-opaque lines to assess position of the tube radiographically.
- Murphy’s eye near the tip to circumvent any obstruction.
- Disposable, sterile, non-pyrogenic.